For those who are interested.
The geon.network has come to the conclusion that the best outcome would be to postpone the ICO, due to the beyond our control circumstances. Bear market and care for the best result are one of the key priorities of our company and, therefore, great importance is given to the application of best practice standards in this field. We don't want to mislead people so we don't specify the date. Please be patient and don't worry, we will announce the date in the future.
Product innovation is also critical and we are driven here not only by our own desire to improve but also by our users, who are constantly and rightly pushing us to perform better. Soon you will be able to experience the full potential of Geon App with upcoming milestone release.
At this stage of growth, we are shifting focus from said community (crypto-related) to a more wider audience (general public) as the ICO had been postponed. Our team is focused on developing the application, and all other aspects that are not directly involving this are moved aside. Until then we try to work as hard as possible every day and when the time is right, we will conduct the ICO.
It should not be viewed as the final outcome, but rather as one step in a long-term process towards greater goals.
Join our whitelist now to receive updates.